January 5, 2010

Making a move.

Today I'll be putting my clothing designs in a really neat store in Red Deer, Alberta called The Epic Runway, which is owned by two lovely ladies named Shawna Juba and Melissa Drummond. They have their store in a heritage building downtown called "The Bawthimer" that used to be a machine shop. It's got a lot of character, which I love! They were gracious to let me take alot of my photos in their building.

I also have my designs at another boutique called The Prairie Chick which is pretty new to Red Deer. It's in a basement, so don't be scared to find this little gem of a shop if you're in town.

It's hard to let my designs out of my sight after I've worked so hard to create them, but I have to take the plunge and re-introduce my clothing into the retail world. It's sometimes hard to sell clohting over the internet. I believe it's due to people not being able to try them on in a proper setting.


On that note, go check them out at the above mentioned store for a real life glimpse! Maybe you'll find something special you'll love.

No comments: